Thursday 24 November 2016

Sophie's Choice

We have asked each of our sales team to pick their 4 favourite products for our Buyers Pick feature.  

Here is Sophie's Choice and why she loves them so much!


Jellycat Bunny - cause it's just so darn soft! Clearly a source of comfort for all ages


Picture - as an artist myself I love the character and the colours of this picture. The Artwork at MAP (often supporting local artists) always fills me with inspiration.


Five on Brexit Island - as flawed humans we often make rash decisions but this is the best decision made in 2016 apparently. When the world goes to shit we can at least try to see the funny side.
Notebook - I've always been a sucker for stationary and now I look no further. MAP has the best selection at reasonable prices that make the best gifts, for myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment